Gevalia is a brand that has really grown on us over the years, but up until now their product has only been available in t-disc form or whole bean/ground coffee for drip brew coffee makers. Now, they’ve rolled out with their own k-cups that are compatible with any k-cup brewer. They also have a great selection and great pricing to start with. (Pricing is something Gevalia has typically always done well with.)
- Single Serve Variety Basket ($29.99) – This includes 36 k-cups stretched over 3 different varieties. Smooth and medium bodied Signature Blend, rich and bright Colombian, and dark and bold Dark Royal Roast.
- 12 ct Signature Blend ($8.49)
- 12 ct Colombian ($8.49)
- 12 ct Dark Royal Roast ($8.49)
- 18 ct Signature Blend ($11.99)
- 18 ct Colombian ($11.99)
- 18 ct Dark Royal Roast ($11.99)
Granted, this is an interesting move because Kraft owns the Tassimo home brewer, which has always rivaled the Keurig. However, since the expiration of the patent held by Green Mountain Coffee last year, we’ll definitely be seeing more and more names being thrown into the k-cup hat.